Code of Conduct
Members and guests are expected to treat one another courteously. Bullying or taking unfair advantage of a member or guest will not be tolerated. In order to ensure that members and guests are free to enjoy and participate in the activities of the South Jersey Bead Society, the following actions are prohibited:
1. Discourtesy, rudeness or abusive language towards a fellow member or guest;
2. Verbal, physical, or visual harassment of a fellow member or guest;
3. Stealing or damaging the property of the SJBS, its members or guests;
4. Actual or threatened violence toward any member or guest;
5. Conduct threatening the life, safety, health or well-being of members or guests.
6. Members are not permitted to conduct sales or other business during meetings unless that's the specific purpose of the meeting.
7. Endorsements or advertisement of vendors who are not members of SJBS is not permitted during meetings.
By joining the SJBS, it is implied that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by the SJBS Code of Conduct
For National Instructor Policy as of January 2021 click here
For Local Spotlight Policy click here